– Going to 1 year to United States as Exchange Student when teenager
– Starting to work very early – according Europe average – I was 21 and I was still studying in University when I was first hired
– Going after a Sales Job at National Level at age 26, it gave me the self confidence to apply for future jobs. Everyone should have at least one Sales experience in life.
– Marrying my wonderful husband
– Having 2 children with him
– Going back working full time after both maternity leaves
– Applying for always higher roles when it comes the opportunity
– Moving to Germany and learning German